Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Tundra parts for 5.7

Gameroom Cash
    $2500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

2011 Tundra parts for 5.7

Ok I got S/C on my 5.7 DC with less than 300 miles on clock. So all parts that came off of engine are available for sale spark plugs, injectors , intake manifold , belt etc. You know.
    Also have stock steels whlees with tpms and tire and lugs too less than 1000 miles on tires. Thanks for looking. Oh and tomorrow the exhaust is coming off with 3k on it.photo(5).jpgphoto(6).jpgphoto(3).jpgphoto(4).jpgsparkpulgs 5.7.jpg

my zip is 77072.
    Last edited by S/CTUNA; 06-10-2011 at 11:04 AM.

Gameroom Cash
    $1024730
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array
    Need pics! Isn't your iPad a camera too?
    * If you are posting "Multiple items" for sale you must have pictures of all the items either individually or all together.
    * If you are parting out a vehicle post in the "Parting Out" section. Pictures of the vehicle a clear description of what is available must be posted.
    * If your item is sold please edit thread or post in red "SOLD" as a common courtesy. You may also contact a staff member to mark your item as Sold.

Thanks, happy buying! ...and selling!

Gameroom Cash
    $2500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Unhappy

!Lol I have a desktop too but it took me like 30minutes to upload pic of intake. I email it from iPhone to email acc then got on desktop to upload. I rather change the oil on my Tundra!

Gameroom Cash
    $1024730
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by S/CTUNA View Post
    !Lol I have a desktop too but it took me like 30minutes to upload pic of intake. I email it from iPhone to email acc then got on desktop to upload. I rather change the oil on my Tundra!
    Hahaha! I hate my desktop. Laptop for me right now.

Btw, typically all parts need to have an individual thread but this gives me an idea to start a "Grouped Parts" sub forum. I'll move your thread there after I create it.

Thanks!
    * If you are posting "Multiple items" for sale you must have pictures of all the items either individually or all together.
    * If you are parting out a vehicle post in the "Parting Out" section. Pictures of the vehicle a clear description of what is available must be posted.
    * If your item is sold please edit thread or post in red "SOLD" as a common courtesy. You may also contact a staff member to mark your item as Sold.

Gameroom Cash
    $2500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array
    pic
    Attached Images

Gameroom Cash
    $2500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array
    Test
    Hella Supertone
    TRD Exhaust

Gameroom Cash
    $1024730
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array
    Having problems?

Gameroom Cash
    $1024730
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array
    Btw, that pic is your old intake manifold, not your air intake. Looks like a couple of air intake parts and fuel pump are in the box also.

Where are the pics of all the other parts you listed?

Gameroom Cash
    $2500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array
    Wanted to see signature lol. Just got back from dealer. Gonna get on that desktop now.
    Hella Supertone
    TRD Exhaust

Gameroom Cash
    $1024730
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array
    Crack dealer? Lol! J/K.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast