Just diff's below header
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Tan 60/40 split bench seat covers for 07 DC

Gameroom Cash
    $550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

Tan 60/40 split bench seat covers for 07 DC

Brand new direct from the Toyota factory complete seat covers including the back seat bench. I have no use for them since I have blue seats and gray/black interior.

I'll post pictures very soon. Make me an offer and we can discuss shipping them to you. The weight might be on the shipping label, I'll confirm it. I have no idea what they cost.

I added pictures. And the first $75 plus $25 shipping lower 48 takes them. I'll accept PayPal or your major credit card by sending an invoice and you can pay from the invoice. PM me thanks.

Last edited by tundra-junkie; 07-01-2014 at 08:28 PM.

Gameroom Cash
    $550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array
    Here's a few pictures. The original shipping cost was about $21 if you can use these seat covers make me an offer.

Gameroom Cash
    $1024730
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array
    Very nice Al! If you add the images to the opening post I'll put it on the front page for all to see.
    * If you are posting "Multiple items" for sale you must have pictures of all the items either individually or all together.
    * If you are parting out a vehicle post in the "Parting Out" section. Pictures of the vehicle a clear description of what is available must be posted.
    * If your item is sold please edit thread or post in red "SOLD" as a common courtesy. You may also contact a staff member to mark your item as Sold.

Thanks, happy buying! ...and selling!

Gameroom Cash
    $525
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array
    Can you describe whether the front covers are for power or manual seats and fit a front bench seat or for one with a center console? Thanjs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk