TRDSparks below header
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: 2008 JBL HU, AUX port, USB port, SR5 Speedo w/ Trans Temp & Tach, SR5 AC Control

Gameroom Cash
    $670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

2008 JBL HU, AUX port, USB port, SR5 Speedo w/ Trans Temp & Tach, SR5 AC Control

I’ve got quite a few things here...most of them taken from my truck when completing some mods recently.

Please PM me with additional questions or photo requests. I'll also try to reply to this main post with some additional info on each item.

All items ship from Vancouver (not BC), Washington (not DC).

• 2008 JBL 6-Disc CD Changer – PN 86120-0C191 (A51828) - used - SOLD
    • AUX port – PN 86190-02010 - used - SOLD
    • USB/AUX port – PN 86190-0E030 - new - SOLD
    • SR5 Tow Package Speedometer – PN 83800-0CA90 – used - SOLD
    • SR5 Reg/Dbl CAB COLD SPEC AC Controller – PN 84010-0CC10 – used - SOLD
    • SR5 DOUBLECAB AC Amp – PN 88650-0C040 – used - SOLD
    • SR5 SR5 AC Servo Wire Harness – PN 82210-0C010 – used - GONE

Buy all of the AC parts together, and I’ll let the package go for $150 shipped. If you buy multiple items, I'll work with you on some deducts for shipping (small parts can drop easily in with a big part when shipping).

All used items came directly out of my truck (build log is the first link in my signature). I’ve priced them at the LOW end of prices I see when searching on car-part.com for junk-yard salvage items, so I feel they are fair given that this truck wasn’t a mangled wreck when the parts were removed, and that I personally know they were 100% working when I removed them.

PM me if you are interested in any of these items – while I will subscribe to the thread, I hate muddying these up with “I’ll take it” posts and would so I’ll only honor requests received via my PM box (it also gives me a chance to be sure that, in the case of more than one person requesting an item, I’ve got a way to track who came first).

CD Changer

Aux Port

And with the optional wiring pigtail and connector

USB/AUX Port

with included cable

Speedometer

AC Controller

AC Amp and Harness

Last edited by CIPuyleart; 08-09-2014 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Sold a few items
    PM me if you are interested in any of these items while I will subscribe to the thread, I hate muddying these up with Ill take it posts and would so Ill only honor requests received via my PM box. It also gives me the chance to track time stamps.

My Truck: 2008 Tundra DC SR5 5.7L 4x4
    LCBrewing on Tundra Geeks, CIPuyleart on TundraTalk and TundraSolutions (and just about any other forum I'm a member of).

Gameroom Cash
    $1024730
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array
    Awesome! Bump!

Although this will not show up on search engines any time soon because there are no tags Casey.
    * If you are posting "Multiple items" for sale you must have pictures of all the items either individually or all together.
    * If you are parting out a vehicle post in the "Parting Out" section. Pictures of the vehicle a clear description of what is available must be posted.
    * If your item is sold please edit thread or post in red "SOLD" as a common courtesy. You may also contact a staff member to mark your item as Sold.

Thanks, happy buying! ...and selling!