Thread: AUX Port

Gameroom Cash
    $670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

AUX Port

SOLD
    PM's only - see my signature.

Nothing special here – this fits into the AC Controller housing spot to feed AUX input to the factory stereo on all 2007+ Trucks (newer ones with USB have a slightly different set-up, but could be patched into). With a little trimming of the tabs, it would fit into any of the blanks in the dash/console.

I actually have two of these, but I am keeping one of them to wire an extra AUX port to the back seat for my kids to be able to plug in and feed music without having a long cord strung up through the middle of “my space.”

I will include the 2008 and 2010 EWD for this connector to show the connector pin-outs, corresponding signals, and where they land on the factor HU (both “integrated amp” and “separate amp (JBL)”). This will be helpful if you are looking to wire this up as a second AUX connector, or are looking to wire this up to an aftermarket HU.

OPTION: For $10 extra, I will include the factory connector plug with a 10” long wire pigtail from the factory wiring harness. This will allow you to splice new wires to the end to build your own custom wiring harness – either to splice into the factory wiring for a second AUX jack or to add a standard AUX plug to the end to use for an aftermarket HU. Part numbers for the harness are (the total for OEM parts to build this harness would be around $75):
    (1) PN 90980-12551 Connector Housing
    (5) PN 82998-12750 Wire repair terminal

And with the optional wiring pigtail and connector

Last edited by CIPuyleart; 07-23-2014 at 12:14 PM. Reason: SOLD
    PM me if you are interested in any of these items – while I will subscribe to the thread, I hate muddying these up with “I’ll take it” posts and would so I’ll only honor requests received via my PM box. It also gives me the chance to track time stamps.

My Truck: 2008 Tundra DC SR5 5.7L 4x4
    LCBrewing on Tundra Geeks, CIPuyleart on TundraTalk and TundraSolutions (and just about any other forum I'm a member of).