TRDShop.com
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: 2008 JBL 6-Disc CD Changer (A51828)

Gameroom Cash
    $670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Array

2008 JBL 6-Disc CD Changer (A51828)

SOLD

PMs replied to only - see my signature.

This is a JBL CD-changer with BT Phone (not streaming audio) and steering wheel control capabilities. It will play MP3/WMA CDs as well (that’s all I ever had in it), and can be upgraded to XM radio if you buy the add-on kit and tuner from Toyota (TRDSparks and other places have them for sale).

This requires the separate JBL amp to work – while it is possible to upgrade a non-JBL truck to the JBL sound system, I think you’ll find the cost to be ridiculous (unless you were to find one in a wrecking yard to pull all the parts from).

This unit was 100% working when I pulled it out of the truck. There were 160,000 miles on the truck at the time I removed it, and as such it is not going to be “brand new in the wrapper.” There are no deep scratches in it, and the worst of what you see in the third photo below are because of the angle of the camera and the lighting when I took the picture – when in the truck it looks just fine.

It will come with the mount brackets as seen in the photos, and will also include a printed copy of the Toyota factory EWD for this stereo system in case you need it for some reason.

Last edited by CIPuyleart; 07-23-2014 at 12:15 PM. Reason: SOLD
    PM me if you are interested in any of these items – while I will subscribe to the thread, I hate muddying these up with “I’ll take it” posts and would so I’ll only honor requests received via my PM box. It also gives me the chance to track time stamps.

My Truck: 2008 Tundra DC SR5 5.7L 4x4
    LCBrewing on Tundra Geeks, CIPuyleart on TundraTalk and TundraSolutions (and just about any other forum I'm a member of).